Miss Tilly

Miss Tilly
MISSING: little Miss TIlly, golden Pomeranian

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sacramento Judge Rules in My Favor

It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog. On April 15, 2011, I had the wonderful opportunity to see Miss Tilly again. My heart was so full of happiness! I told some friends, "Look - there she is! There's my dog! Isn't she beautiful!"

I can't wait until the day comes when I can hold her in my arms again. The news reporters got some excellent photos of her that I cherish every day until she comes home.

Well, the judge patiently listened to all the evidence and ruled in my favor. Miss Tilly is my dog and whoever has her is in illegal possession of her. It was the judge's own words.

Can't wait until she's home! Hang on, Miss Tilly, it's not long before you will be home. Somehow, sometime, somewhere it will happen and you will be with your best friend, Gracie and your real mommy. Back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment